RETURNS & REFUNDS
We are pleased to inform you that Chamberlain gladly welcomes returns under the following circumstances:
- The product is returned in its original condition, as received, and remains in its original packaging.
- In case of a faulty or damaged product, Chamberlain and its suppliers reserve the right to inspect the item initially. The product must also have been used according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- If you have received an incorrect product in your delivery.
- If you wish to return an incomplete order.
- For all Geyser returns please see our Geyser Warranty page
A handling fee of up to 10% of the product's value may be charged on all refunds.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if any of these situations apply to your purchase. We are committed to providing a seamless return process and ensuring your satisfaction.
If you change your mind about your purchase and the products are not defective, the undesired products may be returned to us at your cost for a refund or an exchange, provided that:
- You still have the original proof of purchase (it is possible for us to find your original document, but this will increase the time it takes to refund you)
- The Product was not used in any way
- The Product is still in its original packaging
- The Product is in a good saleable condition
- The Product is not missing any parts or accessories
- Products that are cut to measure, specially ordered for you, any items customised to your requirements or paint products tinted to your requirements cannot be returned, unless these items are materially defective.
How will my money be reimbursed?
In the event of a refund, such refund will be processed as per the original method of payment, or your preferred method which is card, cash or eft. Amounts over R5000 will be refunded via EFT for security reasons.
An EFT refund can take up to three business days before it reflects in your account.
If we refund you via an EFT, we may request verification of your bank account details.
How do I return defective products?
In the unlikely event that the Product you purchase is defective, you may return the Product within six months of the date of purchase.
- If you return a defective Product we will gladly replace, refund or repair the Product according to the rules of return for that specific product.
- We reserve the right to send Products for technical evaluation prior to any action taken about the defective Products.
How do I return a warranty product?
Products that are covered by a warranty will be subject to the conditions of the warranty.